Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Chanel Chanel Chanel, my All Time addiction.... getting deeper by the minute

New 2010 Red Patent Chevron
Classic black tote
Silver Maxi
Black 2.55 reissue
Jumbo lambskin flap
Fushia Soft caviar maxi- Sold out

My love to Chanel began by the perfume No.5, that scent is always unique and seductive. I later on began to admire the beautiful handbags Chanel made. Coco chanel's flap bag is now Back. Each season they release bags even more breath-taking than the previous ones. My love to these handbags turned into an obsession and addiction. This is an art of leather. I no longer want other designer bags, all i want is Chanel. The Caviar jumbo, the Chevron patent, the classic lambskin ,and the 2.55 reissue. These bags are truly irresistable, their style just NEVER dies. They are ALWAYS in Fashion.
My all time favorite is the Fushia/Red soft caviar Maxi, that bag came out in spring 2009 and guess what?... its SOLD OUT.

Bisou,
Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment